Recycled Marine Plastic Surfing Handplanes
The Odyssey Handplane was designed by surfers for eco-conscious wave lovers across the globe be it a lifestyle, an addiction or a healthy outdoor activity. This hand board allows for full body contact making the user at one with the wave in the purest of ways! Whether your first time catching a wave or a pro looking for the next tube to ride, this Handplane packs some serious fun -if speed, long rides and good vibes is what you’re looking for. As if that wasn’t enough, our Odyssey Handplane is made from 100% recycled marine plastic!
An estimated 13million tons of plastic ends up in our ocean each year, the equivalent of tipping a dustbin lorry into the ocean every minute. Once lost, this plastic will persist for at least 450 years in the marine environment. Our mission is to recover and recycle as much of this plastic as possible. We do this by capturing this plastic and transforming it into sustainable lifestyle products for you to enjoy.
This Handplane alone contains the equivalent of approx. 129 bottle tops.
Please note, This is a recycled product and colours may vary slightly from the pictures.
- THIS PLANE HANDLES WELL IN ALL CONDITIONS
- SURF ANY PLACE AND TIME! AT 32CMS LONG AND SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT IT’S PERFECT FOR TRAVEL
- 5MM ULTRA SLIM DESIGN FOR SUPERIOR PADDLING FREEDOM AND INCREASED SPEED
- HARD RAILS PROVIDE MAXIMUM HOLD AND CONTROL
- CONCAVE UNDERSIDE OPTIMISED FOR FURTHER LIFT, HOLD AND SPEED
- COMES WITH A FULLY ADJUSTABLE ONE SIZE FITS ALL COMFY NEOPRENE HAND STRAP SYSTEM AND WRIST LEASH
- SUSTAINABLY MADE FROM RECYCLED MARINE PLASTIC AND UPCYCLED NEOPRENE
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT
- RECYCLED & RECYCLABLE
Free UK mainland postage. Dispatched with 48hrs & shipped using 48hr Royal Mail service